Ireland Stapleton is proud to help support the Colorado Judicial Institute’s annual Judicial Excellence Awards event.
This year, five judicial officers are recognized for their outstanding service on the bench. This year’s honorees are:
- District Court Judge Larry Schwartz, 10th Judicial District
- County Court Presiding Judge Theresa Spahn, Denver County
- Magistrate Jami Vigil, 4th Judicial District
- Chief Justice Nathan Coats, Colorado Supreme Court
- Judge Robert Hawthorne (retired), Colorado Court of Appeals
This year, CJI will also recognize the extraordinary efforts of Colorado’s court system during the COVID crisis with a special award to the Chief Judges Council which has been leading the response.