Ireland Stapleton is proud to help sponsor the 5th Annual Colorado Litigators’ Summit, hosted by the Colorado Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education (CBA-CLE) and the Litigation Section of the Colorado Bar Association.
In this day-long program, leading litigators in the community, as well as Chief Justice of the Colorado Supreme Court Honorable Brian D. Boatright, will share their wisdom and expertise on how to be more effective in litigation and trial practice. The day will include several presentations, as listed below, and networking opportunities.
- Navigating the Complexities of DE&I in the Workplace
- Legislative & Civil Rules updates
- Protecting and Enhancing the Entity’s Experience in Litigation
- Should I Handle My Own Appeal or Co-Counsel/Hire an Appellate Specialist?
- Third-Party Discovery in Arbitration: What Authority do Arbitrators Have to Order Nonparties to Provide Discovery and to Participate in Hearings?
CBA-CLE is the nonprofit educational arm of the Colorado Bar Association and the Denver Bar Association, with a focus on producing high-quality continuing legal education programs and legal publications. The Litigation Section of the Colorado Bar Association focuses on the interests and problems of trial lawyers and has active programs to promote advocacy training, law reform, and professional development.
To learn more and register, visit the event website.