Ireland Stapleton is proud to help sponsor the Colorado Judicial Insitute’s annual Judicial Excellence for Colorado Dinner. This year’s honorees include:
- District Court Judge Paul Dunkelman, 5th Judicial District
- County Court Judge Mark Randall, 1st Judicial District, Jefferson County
- Magistrate Sarah Zane, 16th Judicial District, Otero County
The Colorado Judicial Institute is a nonprofit seeing to engender the public’s trust that the judicial system will provide litigants their day in court with dignity and respect. CJI is committed to:
- Protect and defend the ability of the Colorado judiciary to decide cases fairly and impartially and free from partisan politics:
- Further the public’s understanding of Colorado’s judicial system; and
- Support the excellence of Colorado courts, including through outreach and the funding of judicial education.
Learn more about the Colorado Judicial Insitute.