Kobi A. Webb is a litigation attorney with Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe, PC. In her practice she focuses on complex business litigation at both the trial and appellate level. Ms. Webb also advocates on behalf of clients in the areas of administrative property tax matters, real estate transactions and issues related to business formation and licensing.
Prior to joining Ireland Stapleton, Ms. Webb graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where she earned a certificate in Corporate and Commercial Law, served as a senior staff editor on the University of Denver Water Law Review, and worked as a student attorney in the Civil Litigation Clinic. Before entering law school, Ms. Webb spent four years in government service as a Nuclear Weapons Technician in the United States Air Force.Testimonials
Presentations & Publications
- “Kobi & K.C. at Ireland-Stapleton assisted me when dealing with another company using my letterhead/trademark/trade name to create fraudulent documents. Both were very helpful when preparing documents and discussing my options. I will absolutely recommend this firm to any/all who are in need of sound legal advice.” Client Review, Martindale-Hubbell, January 31, 2017
- Co-Presenter, Real Property Tax Appeals and the Marijuana Industry CLE, April 2017
- Co-Author, “Property Values are on the Rise: What to know about Colorado’s Property Tax Assessment,” April 2017
- Author, “Federal vs. State Authority to Regulate Groundwater: Concerns Raised Over U.S. Forest Service Proposed Directive,” Stanford Environmental Law Journal & University of Denver Water Law Review, July 2016.
- Author, “A New Bright Line Rule: Important Water Right Developments in Subsequent Change Decrees,” University of Denver Water Law Review, February 2016.
- Co-Author, “Too High a Price: What Criminalizing Homelessness Costs Colorado,” University of Denver Sturm College of Law: Homeless Advocacy Policy Project, Spring 2016.
- Author, “Homeless Advocacy Policy Seminar,” University of Denver Public Service Newsletter, Fall 2015.
- Author, “Desert Water: The Future of Utah’s Water Resources,” 18 U. Denv. Water L. Rev. 404, May 13, 2015.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Minoru Yasui American Inn of Court
- Minds Matter of Denver, Inc.
- University of Denver Law School Professional Mentoring Program