Harshwinder K. Badhesha
LANGUAGE Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
EMAIL email@example.comEmail Harshwinder
- Karen Baker
Related Practice Areas
Harshwinder K. Badhesha (Harshy) is a litigation attorney representing clients in a wide range of commercial and civil litigation matters including corporate, construction, contract, professional liability, regulatory, real estate, and insurance.
Prior to joining Ireland Stapleton, Harshy served as a judicial extern for a Denver-based judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and for Justice Carlos A. Samour, Jr. of the Colorado Supreme Court. Harshy also worked as a legal intern for the Colorado Attorney General’s Office and for a fortune 500 company. While in law school, Harshy served as the Tenth Circuit Articles Editor for the Denver Law Review and was a recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship, APABA Yasui Endowed Scholarship, Whittemore Eagle Feather Scholarship, and Walter and Benjamin Gerash Endowed Scholarship.
Harshy is active in both the legal and broader community, serving on the Colorado Women’s Bar Association board of directors as the South Asian Bar Association of Colorado Liaison and helping run a youth mentorship program.
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2021, Tenth Circuit Articles Editor, Denver Law Review
- B.A., Molecular Cellular Development Biology, University of Colorado, 2016
- South Asian Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, SABA- CO Representative
- Colorado Bar Association