LANGUAGE Cantonese, Mandarin
EMAIL email@example.comEmail Mamie
Related Practice Areas
- Legal Experience
- Community Involvement
Mamie Ling is a litigation attorney representing clients in retail and hospitality, real estate, construction, transportation, and public entities in matters involving contractual disputes, products liability, construction defect, governmental immunity, and premises liability. In her practice, Mamie has represented clients through all phases of litigation, including investigations, negotiations, filings, discovery, mediations, trial, post-trial procedures, and appeals. She has experience working on high-profile cases involving exceedingly complex matters.
Prior to joining Ireland Stapleton, Mamie clerked for the Honorable John L. Wheeler in the 18th Judicial District Court, where she gained invaluable insights into the analysis of a case from the court’s perspective. She also served as an Assistant Attorney General Fellow with the Colorado Attorney General’s Office, where she litigated a securities matter and worked to resolve various licensing matters on behalf of various boards, including the Colorado Motor Vehicle Dealer Board, Colorado Medical Board, and the Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Mamie also argued before the Colorado Court of Appeals on behalf of the Department of Revenue regarding a hearing officer’s findings in an administrative proceeding.
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- LL.M, International Business Transactions, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2015
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2015
- MPS, Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Georgetown University, 2009
- B.S., The Pennsylvania State University, 2007
Honors & Awards
- Selected to Colorado Super Lawyers® Rising Star for Civil Litigation: Defense, 2021
- Obtained a favorable interpretation of the Colorado Worker’s Compensation Act from the Colorado Supreme Court that decreased collectible damages by a plaintiff.
- Obtained the dismissal of a foreign corporation in a products liability case due to lack of personal jurisdiction.
The New Normal Deserves a New Employee Handbook
It’s Not Just Paperwork!
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Junior League of Denver, Nominating Chair, 2021-2022; Communications Vice President, 2017-2019; Board of Directors, 2016-2022
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team, Assistant Coach
- Bella Boutique, Founding Board Member