Ryan G. Wilcox
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail Ryan
- Barb Gregory
- Legal Experience
- Presentations & Publications
- Community Involvement
Ryan Wilcox is a real estate attorney at Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe. In his practice, Ryan primarily represents real estate developers and investors. He provides legal advice on all aspects of real estate related matters for his clients, including real estate acquisitions, sales, financing, leasing, land use, and 1031 tax deferred exchanges. Ryan also does extensive work in historical preservation with historic conservation easements in Colorado. In connection with his real estate representation, Ryan assists with all aspects of entity formation. He works with a wide range of clients to efficiently and effectively accomplish their goals.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2016
Recipient of the Zarlengo Endowed Scholarship and a Dean’s Scholarship
- University of Colorado, Leeds School of Business, B.S.B.A., 2011
Honors & Awards
- Selected a Colorado Rising Star by Colorado Super Lawyers® for Real Estate, 2020
- Worked at a boutique real estate firm specializing in development, sales and acquisitions, and leasing with an emphasis on investment properties.
- Has worked on a wide range of projects addressing clients’ business needs related to real estate, including property management agreements, franchise agreements, joint venture agreements, tenant in common agreements, and business asset purchase and sale agreements.
- Represented the only two organizations authorized by the State of Colorado to hold historic preservation easements and have worked on numerous historic preservation projects.
- Worked with The Trust for Public Land, a national nonprofit, on real estate related legal matters.
- Contributed to the updating and editing of the Colorado Bar Association’s Colorado Real Estate Forms Deskbook.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Volunteer work for the Melanoma Research Foundation and the Dumb Friends League
- Pro bono representation of an organization formed to preserve historic buildings in Denver