license application

Talking with reporter Michael Roberts of Westword, Ireland Stapleton regulatory attorneys Tom Downey and Sean Jennings shine some light on local licensing requirements for security guards and explain how this license comes into play in public venues.

“The security guard license is a City of Denver creation. So if you’re performing those activities in Denver, you need a license from Denver’s Excise and Licenses Department — and it applies to activity that occurs within the City of Denver.

You can read the full article here.