This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://irelandstapleton.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through forms, applications, or other information fields you complete and send to the Company through this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may choose not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
To opt out of marketing or other communications, you may use the unsubscribe link in any such communication, or you can contact us pursuant to the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this Policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect limited information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- You provide to us and by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as websites from which you accessed our Website; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may be information provided by you, including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting a job application or submitting our “Contact Us” form.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including information about your computer and internet connection, your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website by estimating our audience size and usage patterns and ensure smooth and efficient operation of the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Children Under the Age of 18
The Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us pursuant to the “Contact Us” section below.
We may use analytics tools and other third-party technologies, such as Google Analytics or Siteimprove, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use the Website. These tools and technologies may collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies, which are necessary for the basic function of the Website;
- Functionality Cookies, which enhance a user’s experience on the Website but are not strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website; and
- Performance Cookies, which collect statistical information about visitors to the Website in order to enhance Website performance.
These cookies may be placed by third parties, including Google Analytics and Siteimprove. You can review the privacy policies for these companies here:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To improve the functionality and reliability of our Website;
- To provide you with information or services;
- With respect to employment application materials, for purposes of evaluating candidates for possible employment with the Company; and
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
We may keep your information as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or until the Company destroys such information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We work with a number of service providers to make sure our website functions correctly, improve your experience on our website, and support our business. We may disclose aggregated information about our users to these service providers. We do not provide or sell any information about you, personal information or otherwise, to advertisers.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. We may disclose your information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Supplemental Information for EU Data Subjects
The following terms apply to the extent we process personal information of Data Subjects (as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (“GDPR”)), or to data otherwise subject to GDRP. We process personal information in accordance with GDPR and any law, regulations, or regulatory or judicial decisions interpreting or supplementing GDPR, to the extent applicable to any particular personal information.
Our legal basis under GDPR for processing personal information may include consent of the Data Subject, necessity for the performance of a contract with the Data Subject, compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject, or as necessary for the Company’s legitimate interests, including the Company’s legitimate interests and use of personal information as set forth in this Policy.
If you are a Data Subject under GDPR, you have certain rights, including the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, along with certain additional information related to our processing (if any) of your personal information;
- Request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- Subject to certain exceptions, request that we erase or cease processing your personal information;
- Restrict or object to our processing of your personal information, subject to specific criteria and standards set forth in GDPR;
- For certain personal information as set forth in GDPR, request we transfer such personal information to a third party;
- For certain personal information as set forth in GDRP, withdraw your consent to process such personal information; and
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervising authority, as defined in GDPR.
To exercise any of these rights under GDPR, or to request any information pursuant to GDPR, you can contact us pursuant to the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this Policy. Please note that any limitation on our access to our use of personal information may affect the functionality of the Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, this webpage will be updated accordingly. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact Jessica Jaramillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.