Intellectual Property, Branding & Licensing
Protecting valuable assets and helping maximize revenues.
Trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights and interests are often a company’s most valuable assets. From registration to enforcement, Ireland Stapleton’s attorneys assist clients to protect their intellectual property within the United States and internationally.
Our registration services include start to finish assistance, including intellectual property protection strategy, conducting intellectual property conflict searches, and registering trademarks and copyrights with the appropriate governmental authorities. We secure and protect the rights of our clients in the intellectual property they develop or own, and we assist in enforcing and defending those rights as necessary within the Trademark Office and in federal and state courts.
Ireland Stapleton’s intellectual property attorneys help clients maximize revenue from their intellectual property assets by offering the following types of services:
- Intellectual property strategy and counsel
- Registering trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property
- Licensing, sales, and transfers of all forms of intellectual property
- Corporate structuring related to proprietary intellectual property assets
- Securing and enforcement of rights and interests in intellectual property
- Opposition and cancellation proceedings in the Trademark Office
- Protecting intellectual property assets against infringement
- Patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret litigation
- Cybersecurity, domain name disputes, and cybersquatting
- Trade secrets, work for hire, and non-disclosure agreements