Sarah W. Benedict
EMAIL email@example.comEmail Sarah
- Robin McReynolds
- Legal Experience
- Community Involvement
- Firm News
Sarah W. Benedict is a corporate attorney in Ireland Stapleton’s business law practice group. Sarah represents business clients looking to execute on their strategic growth, reorganization, and succession planning. She provides practical, strategic advice to clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations, real estate transactions, corporate governance, software licenses, and other legal transactions. Sarah also works with both issuers and investors in connection with a range of private placements and equity offerings, and she counsels clients on corporate restructurings intended to meet their specific business needs.
- J.D., William & Mary, 2007, Order of the Coif, Articles Editor, William & Mary Law Review
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1999, Anthropology
Honors & Awards
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® for Corporate Law
- Represented a consulting and technology company in connection with a $17 million sale of a majority interest to a private equity investor.
- Represented a client in the purchase of a $5 million construction company.
- Assisted an insolvent technology company in the sale of its assets and in negotiations with its senior secured creditors.
- Represented a group of related entities in the amusement vending industry with a $5 million refinancing of their operations and the subsequent buyout of one of the equity owners.
- Represented a client in the acquisition of an $8 million apartment building in Denver
- Assisted in the representation of a client in the acquisition of a community bank and the subsequent private placement of its securities.
- Assisted in the representation of a publicly-traded company in the oil and gas industry in the acquisition of a $20 million business.
- Assisted in successfully obtaining Internal Revenue Service recognition of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status for two non-profit entities.
- Colorado Lawyers Committee, Board Member