Ireland Stapleton is proud to sponsor the Diversity in the Judiciary event hosted by the Colorado Bar Association’s Litigation and DBA Bench Bar Sections.
This event is focused on where we have been, where we are now, and where we would like to go when it comes to achieving true diversity in Colorado’s judiciary. A diverse and distinguished panel of judges will provide insights on the topic and will report on the efforts of the Judicial Diversity Outreach Program of the Colorado Judicial Department.
The program, which will run from 4:00 – 6:00 pm and is approved for 2 CLE DEI credits, will be followed by a cocktail reception from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. This is a hybrid event and can be attended virtually or in person.
- Sumi Lee, Head of Judicial Diversity Outreach
- Judge Michelle Martinez, Denver County Court
- Judge Jill Dorancy, Denver District Court
- Justice Monica Marquez, Colorado Supreme Court
- Judge Gilbert Roman, Court of Appeals
- Moderator: Judge Marques Ivey, Adams County Court
To learn more and register, visit the event website.