Josephine B. Reid
EMAIL email@example.comEmail Josephine
- Robin McReynolds
- Legal Experience
- Presentations & Publications
Josie Reid is a special districts and employment law attorney at Ireland Stapleton.
In her practice, she works with special districts on matters involving contract and intergovernmental agreement review and drafting, property inclusions and exclusions, advice and assistance related to statutory compliance, elections, employment law, and taxation, including issues related to TABOR and the Gallagher Amendment. Prior to joining Ireland Stapleton, Ms. Reid was a Judicial Fellow for the Honorable Diego Hunt of the Colorado First Judicial District. Ms. Reid graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law where she practiced as a student attorney for Commercial and Economic Development Clinic and earned the Commercial and Corporate Law Certificate.
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2019, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Colorado State University, 2014
- Formed a non-profit corporation and provide extensive training for the board of directors through the Sturm College of Law Community Economic Development Clinic.
Important Updates on HFWA Leave for COVID-19
Update: Colorado’s Minimum Wage
What the Election Results Mean for Your Business
Paid Family & Medical Leave Insurance Program
Navigating Unique Employment Law Issues
- “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,” February 11, 2021
- “COVID-19 Update: Paid Leave and Vaccinations,” presentation for the Colorado Parks & Recreation Association, February 8, 2021, and for the Special District Association and Colorado Special Districts Property & Liability Insurance Pool, February 3, 2021
- “Healthy Families and Workplaces Act,” presentation for the Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce, January 14, 2021
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association
- Downtown Denver Partnership, CityBuild, Member of Leadership Team
- Special Districts Association