Josephine B. Reid
EMAIL email@example.comEmail Josephine
- Robin McReynolds
- Legal Experience
Josie Reid is a special districts and employment law attorney at Ireland Stapleton.
In her practice, she works with special districts on matters involving contract and intergovernmental agreement review and drafting, property inclusions and exclusions, advice and assistance related to statutory compliance, elections, employment law, and taxation, including issues related to TABOR and the Gallagher Amendment. Prior to joining Ireland Stapleton, Ms. Reid was a Judicial Fellow for the Honorable Diego Hunt of the Colorado First Judicial District. Ms. Reid graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law where she practiced as a student attorney for Commercial and Economic Development Clinic and earned the Commercial and Corporate Law Certificate.
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2019, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Colorado State University, 2014
- Formed a non-profit corporation and provide extensive training for the board of directors through the Sturm College of Law Community Economic Development Clinic.
New Worker Protections
New Legislation Mandates Paid Sick Leave for Employees
The FFCRA Small Business Exemption
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Downtown Denver Partnership, CityBuild, Member of Leadership Team
- Special Districts Association