PREVENTING, ADDRESSING AND RESOLVING
LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ISSUES FOR ALL EMPLOYERS
The employer-employee relationship is one of the most important and complex relationships that business owners have today. Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe, PC’s employment law attorneys provide the legal advice you need to manage these relationships successfully, to identify and take appropriate action to prevent employment issues and defend your business when lawsuits are threatened or filed.
Our experienced employment attorneys work closely with business owners, managers, human resources professionals and Boards on a daily basis on the legal challenges that arise in the vast legal landscape of employment law. We regularly prepare:
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-disclosure Agreements
- Non-competition Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Executive Compensation Agreements
- Employment Policies
- Employee Handbooks & Policies
- Job Descriptions
- Disciplinary Actions
- Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs)
In addition, we provide ongoing counseling to businesses and local governments in all areas of employment law, including:
- Termination (Wrongful Discharge)
- Harassment/Hostile Work Environment & other forms of Employment Discrimination (Title VII)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Wage & Hour (overtime) Issues
- Workplace Privacy Issues
- Misclassification of Employee Issues
- Documentation Retention & Destruction
- Constitutional Issues, such as First Amendment Freedom of Speech
- Trade Secrets
- Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Unfair Labor Practices
- Unemployment Compensation
- Leaves of Absence
- Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Family Responsibilities Discrimination
- National Labor Relations Act
We routinely represent employers and local governments in all aspects of administrative proceedings and litigation, including mediation, arbitration and trial, in both state and federal courts, as well as before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Colorado Civil Rights Division, the U.S. Department of Labor, and the Colorado Department of Labor.
We also frequently lecture on discrimination, sexual harassment, FLSA, ADA, FMLA issues and other employment-related topics.
Train & Invest
We know for you to succeed your employees need to succeed too. Ireland Stapleton’s lawyers regularly provide training to employers and their employees on discrimination, sexual harassment, FLSA, ADA, FMLA and other employment-related topics.
To schedule a training or if you have a specific topic you would like addressed contact Michelle B. Ferguson at 303-628-3658 or email@example.com.