Charles L. Borgman
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail Charles
- Robin McReynolds
Related Practice Areas
- Legal Experience
Chuck Borgman is a seasoned real estate attorney assisting developers, investors, lenders, housing authorities and nonprofits in the development, financing and operation of real estate projects in Colorado, with an emphasis on affordable housing projects. Mr. Borgman is an Of Counsel attorney with Ireland Stapleton.
Mr. Borgman joins the firm after a distinguished career in private practice and as General Counsel of the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority where he was a member of the executive management team, advised the board of directors on corporate governance matters and oversaw the legal, compliance and internal audit functions. As General Counsel, Mr. Borgman also advised the Low Income Housing Tax Credit group in the development and application of the annual Qualified Allocation Plan in the awarding of tax credits.
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 1973
- B.A., University of Iowa, 1970
- General Counsel, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority
- Regional Counsel, North American Title Company
- Private law practice, including tenures as an associate and partner in the Denver office of the Kutak Rock law firm